President John Dramani Mahama has appointed Dr. Sipa Yankey as the Minister designate for Finance and Economic Planning in a second reshuffle.
According to a statement signed by the Chief of Staff Julius Debrah, the President has also made the following changes.:
1. Dr. Spio Garbrah- Foreign Affairs Ministry
2. Hon. Hannah Tetteh- Ministry of Gender and Social Protection
3. Hon. Lee Ocran – Labour and Employment Ministry.
4. Hon. Kwesi Awhoi- Defence Ministry
5. Hon. John Jinapor- Ministry of Power.
The statement also thanked Hon. Haruna Iddrisu (MP), Hon. Benjamin Kunbour (MP) and Hon. Seth Tepker for their wonderful contribution to the government and wish them well.
Flagstaff House Communications Bureau
Office of the President
In a related development, a statement on Flagstaff House Facebook Wall has asked the public to disregard the information.
Source: Jasper Gelli
ⓒ PEMTSIKATA NEWS